Charles B. Pelkie Jr.
Chief of Staff
Assistant Chief Deputy Clerk – Taxes / Vital Records
Assistant Chief Deputy Clerk – Elections
Direct your questions to the following departments:
- BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION: Register, change or cancel a business name.
- COUNTY CLERK: General information about the Will County Clerk’s Office.
- ELECTIONS: Information about services for voters and candidates.
- ELECTION JUDGE: Information about serving as an Election Judge.
- MARRIAGE/CIVIL UNION LICENSES
- NOTARY PUBLIC
- REGISTRAR: Learn about registering citizens to vote.
- TAX EXTENSION: Information on tax rates, budgets, levies, bonds, and boundary changes.
- TAX REDEMPTION: Information on delinquent taxes.
- VITAL RECORDS: Obtain birth, death, and marriage/civil union certificates.
- VOTER REGISTRATION: Register to vote or update your voter registration address.